FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Monday, December 15, 2008

BECOME A BORED FRIEND

Hello friends. I know there are a couple of you, okay maybe a couple of you out there that, for what reason I don't know, actually follow along with my gabble I call THE DAILY DOSE. For that I want to thank you and beg you not to stop.

I would also like to invite you to become a BORED FRIEND of the DOSE. Its really simple to do, just scroll down the blog until you find the BORED FRIENDS section in the sidebar on the left. Click the FOLLOW THIS BLOG section and allow your picture to be shown in the BORED FRIENDS column. Come on, I desperately need something to spruce up this page and your picture is exactly what this page needs to become a true work of art.... or something like that.

BORED FRIENDS (1)FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Todd



Until next time,
Merry Christmas,
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip