FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

COMMITMENT

Webster defines commitment in the following way:

1 a
: an agreement or pledge to do something in the future ; especially : an engagement to assume a financial obligation at a future date b: something pledged c: the state or an instance of being obligated or emotionally impelled


Today, January 28, 2009, I make a commitment to myself, my wife, my family and my friends.

A commitment to spend more time with Him in devotions and prayer, eat less, lose weight, write more, love more, respect more, gripe and complain less, run more, laugh more, act like a kid more, listen more, talk less, be less anal, spend more time with my wife, practice my guitar more, sleep less, play xbox less, spend less time on facebook, spend more time with friends, be content (totally) with what I have been given, give more to those around me, put others first, work more, learn more, chase my dream more, watch less TV, take longer showers, play in the snow more, sit on the beach more, enjoy Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall more, spend more time with my parents and in-laws and simply....live more.

Thank you Lord for what you have done in my life. May my actions please You and bring honor and glory to Your Name...

Until next time,
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip