FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Thursday, January 29, 2009

REAL LIFE... FUNNY STYLE

Hey gang. This REAL LIFE... FUNNY STYLE story comes from Bryan Williams. Thanks for sharing Bryan. Now this is funny...

Funny times, funny stories! There was this thing I would do when I would go to the bank when I was too old to get suckers! I wouldn't do it every time I went, just when I was feeling completely w/out pride! I would do this smile that was SOOOOO MENTALLY CHALLENGED LOOKING! The girl would always say to my mom, and say to me, oh here's a sucker for a VERY SPECIAL SOMEONE! My mom would turn beat red a lot of times! But every single time we would pull out of the drive through, she couldn't help but laugh at that smile! If you ever wanna see it just ask! LOL

Send me your funny story. Three ways to tell your story:
1. Comment at the bottom of the original REAL LIFE... FUNNY STYLE post. Its down below this one.
2. Post your story to The Wall on THE DAILY DOSE group on facebook.
3. Send me an e-mail at THEDAILYDOSE@MAIL.COM and I will post it for you.


Until next time,
Chip

1 comment:

  1. No story today, sorry.

    I don't know who Bryan is, but I think he should be required to post a photo of that smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip