FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Sunday, November 9, 2008

CHRISTOPHER'S BIRTHDAY

It is an annual tradition for Meme to cook birthday lunch for each member of the family during there birthday month.

November is Christopher's birthday. He turns 13, an official teenager. This birthday, according to my wife and son, is an important birthday. Obviously I have been in a cave. I thought the three important birthdays were one year, sixteenth year and your eighteenth. I am probably totally in the dark as I have learned that my wife seems to be a little more hip then I am.

If I really am in the dark, I wish someone would let me know. I hate making an idiot out of myself and I am pretty good at that...

Anyway, Happy Birthday Christopher. Mom and dad love you and hope you have a great day.

Sincerely,
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip