FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FIRST TIMER

Welcome to the Daily Dose. My blog site. Updates and new insightful thoughts will be posted on a not so regular basis. Reality is, they will probably never be posted. Random ignorant, non entertaining correspondence will probably be the norm. The reality is I dont have too much to say about too much of anything.

I know, for those who know me, you probably find that very hard to believe. But hey, my name on X Box live is Silent Assasln... and I know it is spelled wrong. The truth is my son picked out the name and it just fits me and my realness... I yap a lot, but say very little.

Well, I guess that it is for this session of the Daily Dose. Original name huh? I will post my first actual update on Thursday evening and we will see how this blogging stuff goes.

Take care,
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip