FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A TRIP TO: THE POST OFFICE

This is the first chapter in a series of writings entitled "A trip To". This new series is just a simple overview of a brief trip in my life to "wherever". It may include written word, photos, video(s) or a combination of all three.

Today's chapter is entitled "Aiden and Chip Take a Trip to The Post Office".
The stars of the following video clip are Aiden Hogan with his side kick Chip Miller.

Aiden and I, after some persuasion from my wife, decided to take a trip to the Post Office. The objective was to deliver one of Janet's Avon envelopes. Well I was so excited that Aiden and I were taking the trip that I decided to film the entire "to" portion of the trip. The entire trip from our house to the Post Office only took about 12 minutes, but in an effort to save time, I have doubled the speed to cut the overall video down to about 6:30 in length. We hope you enjoy it. Let us know what you think.



Until next time,
Chip (and Aiden)

2 comments:

  1. I got car sick and I'm still wondering why you took the long way around, but I still enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley. Thanks for reading and mainly watching. I am NOT even a decent writer, but I enjoy it.

    The quality of the video is horrible, but those issues will be corrected soon. Please feel free to critique my writing at your will. I take constructive criticism very well.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip