FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A SWEET RIDE

Normally I'm not a big car buff. Don't get me wrong, I like cars and would love to be able to pick out any car I wanted, but I know that's never going to happen. I am just not financially in a situation to enjoy that particular pleasure of life. But that's okay as I am and have been blessed in so many other areas of my life.

On the other hand, Janet's Uncle Jerrell is in a situation to enjoy some of the finer things in life including some really nice cars. He owns three 1958 Chevrolet's, a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air, a 2008 Lexus and the above 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, all in mint condition.

This is one sweet car. Much nicer in person then I can show in the above slide show. 502 cubic inches, 502 horsepower, original interior and one sweet orange paint job. He took me for a brief and VERY short drive in his driveway. Just the three seconds he got on the pedal scared me enough to know that this machine is a rolling coffin in the wrong hands. On the other hands, it would be a fine piece of machinery in my hands. LOL.

Hope you enjoy the show and a little Springsteen.

Until next time,
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip