FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Saturday, November 15, 2008

STARBUCKS

Hello friends,

Well, today I experienced only my third trip to a Starbucks. It is amazing that even in a rough economy, people are still willing to pay this much for a cup of coffee or in my case a cup of hot chocolate.

I must admit that the experience was very relaxing. They have been able to create a very warm and inviting environment. The smells and attitudes of both the workers and the people were amazingly very Christmas like. This seems to be a place where people let go of there outside issues and truly just have a nice quiet, comfortable time sharing with those that are around them.

The hot chocolate was truly irresistible. I loved it and I'm not a big fan of most hot chocolates. But this one was unlike any other hot chocolate I have had in a long time. I really think it was made out of real chocolate and not some fake powder. Next time I think I will try a peppermint mocha twist espresso... Or maybe not.

But the best part of the entire trip was the time I was able to spend with Janet and Christopher. That is worth any amount of money. Let me recommend taking a trip to a Starbucks for a pretty reasonable family outing.

Until next time,
May God Bless You,
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip