FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Friday, February 13, 2009

BWACK MOWS THE LAWN

Disclosure: If you are NOT the individual at your place of residence that is responsible for mowing your lawn, then please stop immediately and go get whoever is in charge of mowing the lawn at your house before proceeding. If it is you, then proceed immediately. Thank you.

The lawnmower was a GREAT invention. It took what used to be an all day job, and cut the time down to a matter of minutes for most of us.

But in 44 years of living, I must say that Bwack has came up with even a better tool for cutting our grass. It's so simple, it's almost stupid.

Let me give you a little history here. I am an avid fan of music, if you haven't figured that one out yet. I listen constantly. Driving down the road, sitting at my desk, taking a shower, okay maybe a little more then you might want to know, getting dressed in the morning, sitting in front of the computer and yes... when I mow my lawn. Well, one of my favorite groups is the David Crowder Band. (You can check them out by clicking THIS LINK) Bwack is the drummer for DCB and I believe has been with him since day one. (By the way, I love ALL of DCB's songs and if you don't do anything else at the DCB site, you have got to find a pic of David.)

About three months ago Bwack became my lawn mowing hero. He came up with a unique way to accomplish the task of mowing the lawn. And yes, I believe this technique, or a version of this technique, would work for just about anyone. I was so excited when I saw this, I immediately called my buddy Kent and told him he had to see this video.

You see Kent has this HUGE back yard. And the great thing about it, is that it is almost a perfect square. So this technique would work perfect. Well needless to say, Kent wasn't as enthusiastic about the video as I was, although he did enjoy it and he did admit that it would work. Okay, enough about Kent and his issues... lets get back to mine.

So, I am so excited I am about to blow a human gasket. Now, I cant wait for the first time I get to mow my yard this Spring. I am out there almost daily looking for the first sign of anything growing. In fact I am anxious, that I am seriously considering cancelling my lawn care contract just so I might get a few weeds to pop up in the yard early so I can try out my new found technique.

Heck, Ive even thought about just mowing the dormant grass and cutting it one level lower then normal just so I can try this out. You see I am all about new stuff. And this is a new one, at least to me it is... Now I am sure I am going to get some wild looks from the neighbors, but hey, it will definitely be a great conversation topic and I am pretty sure that several of the really smart guys will catch on and implement the technique themselves.

So, enough of the yap... Lets get on with the video. Here it is in its world premiere here on The Daily Dose....

Bwack Mows the Lawn:



You have got to love his innovation.

Until next time,
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip