FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Monday, February 9, 2009

QUOTES YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW - COMPLIMENTS OF GINGER

Ginger Hardgrave sent in the following quotes. A couple of oldies, but goodies. Thanks Ginger.

Ginger wrote:

One of my favorite quotes is:

"Hang in there baby, this too shall pass!"

One that I heard way too much growing up and still here it from my dad today is:

"You can lead a horse to the trough, but you can't make it drink.."

Sometimes I am sure my Janet feels that way about me. She drags me to the water when I am truly parched, but my stubbornness keeps me from getting what I truly need.

Thanks for sharing Ginger.

Until next time,
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip