FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Thursday, February 12, 2009

NAME THAT TUNE - 1980'S

Okay folks. Before I was saved, this was one of, if not my favorite bands. I still like some of there music, but they have taken a back seat to The David Crowder Band, Third Day, Newsboys, FM Static and so many more great Christian groups.

So here is the objective.... Name the following:
The Song.
The Band.
The Album.

Get all three and you will get a prize. Please, no cheating now. You can respond in multiple ways.

Post it in the comment section at the bottom of this post.
Post it on The Wall on the TOTALLY CELEBRATING THE 80'S event site.
Send me an e-mail at THEDAILYDOSE@MAIL.COM.
Send a message via facebook.
Or the ever popular text message....

Good luck, enjoy the rock and roll, and I will see you in the 80's...



Until next time,
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip