FRIENDS OF THE DOSE

Monday, February 9, 2009

QUOTES YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW - GENA HARMON STYLE

Hello friends. Here are a couple of quotes from my good friend Gena Swan-Harmon. Hope you enjoy them....

Gena wrote:

I'm not sure this qualifies as a quote, but we always laugh when we think about this.

My daughters roommate the first year of college, (Gill), was at the Doctors office getting tested for ADD and was being asked some random questions.

Doctor - "Who was Dr Martin Luther King Jr.?"
Gill - "The first black president."

This one I used all the time while my kids were growing up.

"Because I am your mother and I said so!"

Hey, does that last one sound familiar to anyone? I know I have heard that a few times in my life. Thanks for sharing Gena, good stuff...

Until next time,
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post. Your comments are read and could be published, so please keep them clean.

Until next time,
Chip